NewsUp is a mobile and web-based service that develops quizzes to encourage engagement with news and civic information.
The company was founded by Andrew Schuster and Coleman Anderson and was part of AccelerateBaltimore.
Technical.ly Coverage (37 posts)
- Exit Interview: NewsUp’s Andrew Schuster moved to Austin
- How Kevin Plank put a spotlight on Baltimore at SXSW
- Can’t afford to host a holiday party? Here’s one for all the Baltimore startups
- Under Armour’s CFO is stepping down
- Here are 7 great, tech-centric episodes of Baltimore’s Startup Soiree Podcast
- Considering technology’s place in Baltimore classrooms