About Harvard University
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, whose history, influence and wealth have made it one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
Technical.ly Coverage (8 posts)
- These Delaware high schools got $450K to teach trade skills in tech, science and more
- This startup wants to crowdfund its way to a smart mirror
- Ivy League med students are using this Newark-based online platform to study
- How one ‘Humans of New York’ photo is helping Brownsville students see Harvard
- Former congressional hopeful Sean Bielat’s new path: One Click Politics
- Don’t take Harvard’s Intro to Comp. Sci. course alone. Join this group.