AppRenaissance was a mobile shop that rebranded as Artisan in 2013.
Technical.ly Coverage (11 posts)
- Artisan Mobile raises $5.5 million Series A, moves into new office [PHOTOS]
- First Round Capital opens a NY Dorm Room Fund // Monetate does the Harlem Shake [Startup Roundup]
- Artisan: live-publishing tool for mobile apps launches publicly, made new appRenaissance name
- ‘We shouldn’t try to reinvent ourselves as Silicon Valley’: Radio Times [AUDIO]
- Philly tech scene 2012: 5 biggest stories
- Apply for Startup PHL: unveiling of city-backed $6M seed stage tech startup fund [VIDEO]