You read Technical.ly Brooklyn. You love cities. You love the possibilities they represent.
Now’s your chance to get more involved.
Last year, we at Technical.ly hosted our first-ever Rise Conference: a two-day event in Philadelphia focused on civic innovation and how leaders both within and outside government are changing the cities they call home.
More than 35 speakers, over 100 attendees, eight break-out sessions and a keynote presentation by Forbes editor Randall Lane made for a diverse and vibrant event. Read our full recap of the Rise 2014 here.
And this year, Rise will be even bigger.
The theme is “The Future of City.” The date is Dec. 3-4. The speakers are civic innovators, city officials, community leaders and more.
We’ll talk about where cities should be in five, 10, 50 years — and how we get there.
Join us in Philadelphia for the two-day conference. We have discounted Amtrak tickets and special hotel group rates for those coming from out of town.
These speakers from New York are joining us:
- Roundtable: The Future of City — with Lily Liu, Founder, PublicStuff
- Roundtable: The Future of City — with Alisha Slye, Global Director, Blackstone LaunchPad
- Spotlight Breakout – Future of Work — with Tony Schloss, Director of Technology, Red Hook Initiative
- Spotlight Breakout – Future of Civic Engagement — with Karen Schoellkopf, Chief Product Officer, VoteRunLead
- Spotlight Breakout – Future of Education — with Zach Feldman, Chief Academic Officer/Cofounder, New York Code & Design Academy
- More TBA!
Want a chance to attend Rise 2015 for free? If you’re on a budget, here’s your chance to win some tickets — just join our newsletter!
Sign up for our daily editorial newsletter and enter “RiseConf15” into the “Code” field. And feel free to share the event on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn with the hashtag #riseconf15. (If you’re already subscribed to our Brooklyn newsletter, sign up for our national newsletter and enter the same code.)