(Photo by Brian James Kirk)
It’s that time of year again! Our third annual Innovation Awards are back, baby. Check out the 2016 winners here.
We’ve refined some of the award categories, as you can see below. Fill out our call for nominations survey and let us know who deserves some recognition:
- Indie Video Game of the Year
- Tech Mission Org of the Year
- Dev Product of the Year
- Design/Dev Firm of the Year
- Technologist of the Year
- CTO of the Year
- Tech Startup of the Year (fewer than 50 employees and under 3 years old)
- Growth Tech Company of the Year (50+ employees)
The last day to nominate someone is Oct. 31. The final nominees will be announced and voting begins Nov. 6, and the winners will be decided by public voting.
Plus, we’ve created some official rules around the awards this year:
- For open nominations, only a single nomination is necessary to put an entry in the running. (Multiple nominations will not increase the chances of someone being nominated.)
- For public voting, nominees may not offer direct or indirect monetary compensation to encourage voting. Nominees or other groups can offer the chance to win prizes for sharing or supporting but no gift or money can be guaranteed for individual votes.
- Unless otherwise stated, Technical.ly sets the preference for no consecutive repeat winners. So winners from one year will not be nominated the following year but would be eligible again a year after. This is to maximize community participation and inclusion.
- All decisions are made by Technical.ly organizers and are final.
May the odds be ever in your favor.