Photo by Olivia Obineme
The sixth annual Baltimore Innovation Week is in full swing and we are loving every single minute of it. We are especially excited for our Dev Talks this year that is taking place at the University of Baltimore which happens to also be one of our Dev Conference supporting sponsors.
Check out this hot lineup of topics and speakers for the #BIW17 Dev Talks, we know you won’t be able to resist attending.
- Security through openness and empathy led by Olivia Brundage, Information Security Engineer at Mapbox.
- Scaling your App: Don’t Drown in Data led by Deepak Jain, Founder and CEO at AiNET.
- Unlocking and Leveraging Your Customer Data / Establishing a Customer Data Platform with TJ Tate, Web Director at Agora Financial.
- Mobile Maintenance: How we Disrupted Facility Maintenance led by Babila Lima, Director of the Business Process Improvement Office at City of Baltimore for the Department of General Services and Varghese Paranilam, Project Manager at City of Baltimore, Department of General Services.
- Archer Innovations: A Candid Look at our Explorations into VR, AR, and AI led by Le’Rhone Walker, Director of Technology at Archer Group.
- Collision Course: When the Physical and Digital worlds Collide led by Tim Kulp, Director of Emerging Technologies at Mind Over Machines.
- Still ‘Getting’ Clojure (Parentheses are just hugs for your code) led by Gary Trakhman, Data Engineer at Arena.io and Milt Reder, VP of Engineering at Yet Analytics.
- Rapid Prototyping – You Can Do It!! led by Sarah Jennings, Creative Director of Brand and Ad Innovation at OATH.
For detailed descriptions of this year’s topics check them out here.
Dev Talks is part of our Dev Conference which includes our Dev Intro Workshops and Dev Happy Hour and is in collaboration with ETC Baltimore, Kaiser Permanente, presented by 14 West and supported by Jarvus, University of Baltimore, Alderson Loop & Baltimore City Gov. General Services Dept.-30-
How independence fuels confidence and professional development at SmartLogic
Get to know SmartLogic’s culture of plants, podcasts and productive client relationships
What does it take to be a senior developer?
How this entrepreneurial-minded lawyer is helping set founders up for long-term growth
On the Market: 11 job openings building tech and community in Baltimore
What to expect at the #BIW18 Dev Conference
New for fall: Check out dev and design job openings in Baltimore
Technology is ever evolving — shouldn’t business education be, too?
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore