(Image by Red Flag Media)
Join us Friday, Sept. 25 to help us kick off our fourth annual Baltimore Innovation Week!
“Crawl” to some of the most innovative office spaces in downtown Baltimore during the #BIW15 Innovation Crawl and enjoy refreshments along the way. End the night at Power Plant Live! for our Kickoff Festival with The Gathering. Enjoy a live concert with G. Love, grab a bite to eat from some local food trucks and play with fun, innovative technology.
Here’s where we’ll be crawling:
- STOP 1: 4:00-4:30 p.m.: Betamore, 1111 Light St.
- STOP 2: 4:45-5:15 p.m.: R2integrated, 400 E. Pratt St.
- STOP 3: 5:30-6:00 p.m.: MissionTix, 616 Water St., #225
- STOP 4: 6:15-7:30 p.m.: Spark (featuring Avhana Health, Tissue Analytics and STAQ), 8 Market Pl.
- STOP 5: 7:30-10:00 p.m.: The official Baltimore Innovation Kickoff with The Gathering at Power Plant Live!
- 8:30 p.m.: G. Love concert begins
Our Kickoff Festival is family friendly and open to the public. Finish your work week by celebrating #BIW15 with us, enjoying delicious food and dancing to live music. We’ll be bringing out more than 10 cool tech tables to check out. You can also grab a Baltimore Innovation Week 2015 print magazine and some other sweet swag!
Check out these awesome tech tables:
- Alchemy Learning, virtual reality!
- AU Game Lab (Delivery Drone, Lissitzky’s Revenge, Jolt)
- Code in the Schools
- Elevated Element, drones!
- Lost Cave
- Pure Bang Games
- Seven Hills Games
- STEMaction, robots!
- Technical.ly Baltimore, print mag and #BIW15 swag!
- Wepwo, your dog’s other best friend
Looking to connect with women in tech? Here are 9 meetup groups in Baltimore
Getting ‘uncomfortable’: Allysa Dittmar on going full time with ClearMask
Cybrary will anchor this UMD Discovery District building in College Park
Building a data acquisition system? Don’t make this mistake
CannabizMD is convening the conversation around tech and cannabis
LifeSprout is moving into Port Covington manufacturing space
As T. Rowe Price’s Tampa operations center closes, 169 people will lose their job
How SmartLogic accelerated these startups’ product growth trajectories
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore