- The Philadelphia Daily News reports that a second Lower Merion student has sued the school district over the webcam controversy.
- KYW reports on a Northern Liberties cell phone-photography art collection.
- ABC News reports on a trend of more websites selling class notes to students, including former DreamIT Ventures participant Notehall.com.
MIGHT BE OF INTEREST
- Washington Post tech columnist Cecilia Kang has a Q&A with University of Pennsylvania Professor Joseph Turow about online privacy.
- Society Hill’s own Science Cheerleader Darlene Cavalier guest blogs for Discover magazine on the origination of the BP oil leak cap.
GIVE A GLANCE
- The Philadelphia Business Journal reports that University City nonprofit biomedical research center Wistar Institute is planning a major new expansion.
- The Business Journal also reports that Peco and the University City Science Center are partnering to showcase digital artists on Peco’s Center City headquarters the first Friday of every month.
- The Business Journal also reports that CoverSports USA, the Kingsessing-based manufacturer of protective covers, has expanded — but is staying in Philadelphia with its 67 employees.
Every Friday morning, we make sure you didn t miss anything with Friday Tech Links.