About Parking Panda
Since winning Baltimore’s first-ever Startup Weekend in April 2011, Parking Panda founders Nick Miller and Adam Zilberbaum have raised $4.7 million in equity financing and expanded their parking reservation service to additional markets across the country. The site’s mission is simple: easily find and book parking in the city from your computer or mobile phone and save up to 70% on parking.Based in Federal Hill, Parking Panda reached a parking partnership with the Baltimore Orioles in June, 2014.
- Here’s a sweet map of 70 tech firms in Baltimore city
- Planit, CyberPoint founders take home ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ awards
- More OrderUp hiring news [Startup Roundup]
- Parking app competition heats up for Orioles Opening Day
- Red Owl Analytics lands investment from Blackstone [Startup Roundup]
- Amazon is hiring a lot of Baltimoreans [Links Roundup]