Comcast Corporation is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. ComcastCable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. NBCUniversal operates news, entertainment and sports cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures and Universal Parks and Resorts.
- These nonprofits are fighting against a bill that could let Comcast sell your browsing data
- Watch these 5 Philly founders stump for Philly at #SXSW
- Here’s what to expect from Comcast’s new accelerator with Techstars
- Techstars will launch a Philly program in 2018 and it’s gonna be in the new Comcast tower
- Comcast gives tech grant to Baltimore Boys & Girls Clubs
- Digital Literacy Alliance is the next chapter in Philly’s rocky digital divide narrative