Technical.ly Delaware supports collaboration within the local technology community through news reporting, events and programming.
For a complete look at all Technical.ly hosted events across our five markets, check out our full 2017 calendar here!
Interested in speaking at an event? Sign up here to be emailed about future opportunities.
Join Technical.ly at one of our upcoming events
Looking for more tech networking events and conferences in Delaware? Below is an open calendar for the broad Delaware technology community. It includes both our events and those organized by others in the community. If you’d like to list an event on our calendar, be in touch.
MAJOR ANNUAL DELAWARE TECH EVENTS
- Fast Forward (March 3) — the lightning pitch-style event on innovation organized by the University of Delaware Horn Program for Entrepreneurship.
- NET/WORK tech jobs fair (March 12) — a Delaware tech jobs fair organized by Technical.ly at the University of Delaware Horn Program.
- Delaware Bio life sciences career fair (March) — the pharma and biomedical focused jobs fair held by Delaware Bio.
- ‘Swim withe the Sharks’ and Annual Dinner (March 23) — the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce will host its annual dinner with an entrepreneurship spin.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship Showcase (April 28) — featuring the final round of the University of Delaware Hen Hatch Startup Funding Competition.
- Youth Entrepreneurship Summit (April 30) — featuring the final round of the Diamond Challenge for High School Entrepreneurs from the Horn Program for Entrepreneurship.
- Code for Good (September) — a hackathon organized by J.P. Morgan Chase
- Remarkable Ideas (fall) — the Great Dames-organized pitch event for women entrepreneurs
- Delhack (October) — a student hackathon organized at the University of Delaware
- Tech2Gether (October 21) — a two-day conference on entrepreneurship and innovation in Wilmington held by 1313 Innovation.
- Global Startup Battle (November) — a weekend-long business hackathon organized by Start It Up Delaware during Global Entrepreneurship Week.