(Photo by Neal Santos)
Most job fairs suck. NET/WORK DC doesn’t.
If you want a job in tech, this is the place to be. Technical.ly has hosted NET/WORKs in Baltimore, Philly and Delaware, and now, for the first time, we’re gathering hiring tech firms here in the District.
A select group of businesses and startups, plus some community organizations, that are looking to connect with jobseekers will be at Impact Hub DC this Thursday, March 17 from 6-9 p.m.
Tickets are $10 for jobseekers, students are free with valid ID and there’s a happy hour from 8-9 p.m.
Here are the organizations looking to hire/meet local talent:
- Terbium Labs
- Independent Journal Review
- Umi Workshop
- Blue Cart
- Grid Point
- Full Measure Education
- General Assembly
- Social Tables
- National Geographic
- Wedding Wire
- Open Data Enterprise
- Development Gateway
- Feedback Labs
Plus, you won’t want to miss these extra perks:
- Free resume reviews and mock interviews
- Professional headshots to replace your LinkedIn selfies
- Dev Talk — “Best Practices Using Google Chrome Developer Tools” with Kristian Bouw, cofounder & CEO of NotionTheory
- Happy Hour with beer, snacks and more networking
Looking to hire and interested in exhibiting at NET/WORK? There are still a few spots left! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.