- Wharton prof offers hints why more CEOs aren’t fired [PhillyInc: Inquirer] — Four reasons from Wharton research
- Peter Harnik on “Innovative Parks for Resurgent Cities” and their applications for Philadelphia [PlanPhilly]
- Audio Open House [Hive76] — This [Sunday] is an open house for *anyone* of any skill level to mess with audio electronics.
- Franklin Square: What Did It Take to Light Up the Holidays? [Geekadelphia] — 85,500 bulbs, 300 amps, 47,680 watts of power and over 520 hours of preparation.
- Former Pa. Gov. Rendell Stays Near Public Stage [Wall Street Journal]
- New Jersey Chamber of Commerce names new CEO [Philadelphia Business Journal] — The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce named Thomas A. Bracken its new president and CEO Monday, replacing Joan Verplanck, who resigned in July after 15 years in the post.”
- Ready to get it on at Global Game Jam [Philadelphia Business Journal] Event at IndyHall
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.
The Tech Behind: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus runs on automation software, spatial technology and a robot dog
What makes you feel grateful at work? At Technical.ly, it's culture and flexibility
With a new mayor coming, Philly OIT dropped a new strategic plan focused on these 5 issues
What roles do gender and race play in the IT job market?