- SunGard in $14 million Center City expansion [Philly Deals: Inquirer]
- Quiet Time-keeping for Musicians at Curtis This Year [ATR website] — Bucks County-based ATR Systems installed more than 60 synchronized wall clocks at the new Curtis Institute of Music building in Center City
- Whipped Bakeshop’s New Website & CakeCam [Geekadelphia] — Fishtown high-end dessert shop is trying something new, a live camera of their work during normal business hours.
- Spark Energy Launches New Mobile Website & App [Spark website]
- What data should the city release? [It’s Our Money: Daily News] — The report on the OpenDataRace, which we told you about, and which also got coverage in GovFresh by developer Mark Headd.
- Real-Time Data [Inquirer] — On Saturday’s SEPTA hackathon we’ve told you about
- BarCampPhilly: Back For Another Year of Sharing, Learning & Partying [Geekadelphia]
- Philly.com to crowdsource new hyperlocal news site for the Main Line [NBC 10] — Plans for the South Philly site were squashed
- Exploring Regional Economic Growth Inside the Navy Yard [Chamber of Commerce] — Coverage from an event hosted by Urban Outfitters. [Full Disclosure: Our parent company Technically Media is a chamber member.]
- MAYOR NUTTER, COUNCILMAN KELLY AND LOJACK SAFETYNET ANNOUNCE FREE TECHNOLOGY FOR THOSE PRONE TO WANDERING [Press release]
- DesignPhiladelphia Spotlight: The Gang Print Run @ Vox Populi [Geekadelphia]
- Philadelphia notable Lauren Hart promoting region’s life sciences [Philadelphia Business Journal] — Watch the narrated video below.
Companies: Vox Populi, ATR Systems, Curtis Institute of Music, DesignPhiladelphia, SunGard, Urban Outfitters