Does Optoro or Deloitte Digital have a better work culture? Or what about SkyBitz?
If you’ve got a strong opinion on this, or loyalties one way or another, then you’re in luck — it’s open voting season for Tech in Motion’s second annual D.C. Timmy Awards.
As with last year, the Timmy Awards honor three precise categories:
- best technology manager
- best technology work culture
- best tech startup
Nominations are in for this year’s awards, and now it is time for the public to vote on a deserving startup (or manager, as the case may be) for each category.
Here’s who’s a finalist in each contest:
Best Technology Manager
- Andrew Willis – VP of Ecommerce at CustomInk
- David Wolfand – VP of Engineering at United Income
- Matt Hagopian – VP of Engineering at LiveSafe, Inc.
- Philip Schmitz – CEO at CharityEngine
- Rami Essaid – Cofounder and CEO of Distil Networks
Best Technology Work Culture
- Deloitte Digital
- LiveSafe, Inc.
Best tech startup
- Gravy Analytics
- United Income
- Virgil Security
(Quick aside: Wow, that’s a whole lotta men nominated for best tech manager. Maybe don’t do 100% next time?)
You can cast your ballot here, just get it in before Dec. 1. Winners will be announced at a gala event on Dec. 8 at 1776 in Crystal City.