If you missed any of this year’s TEDxWilmington talks, you’re in luck: TEDxTalks just put about 40 of them on its YouTube channel.
They’re all fantastic, but be sure to check out these five (they’re all about about innovation, science, business and, of course, technology) on your lunch break:
1. Get Your Head in the Cloud – Make Technology Work for You
- Greg Plum
2. Medical Education for the MedX Generation
- Gregory Snyder
3. My Secret to Breaking Terrorists: Detecting Deception & Rapport
- Lena Sisco
4. Fun as a competitive advantage
- Nick Gianoulis
5. Dropped Change: Insiders’ Tendency to Reject Innovation
- Linda Farquhar
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.