Still acclimating to working at home, moving fundraising events online and leveraging tech for your business or nonprofit? Tech Impact, the nonprofit behind ITWorks, is launching a series of free workshops to help — all virtual, naturally.
Click the workshop names to go to the registration pages; descriptions provided by Tech Impact:
My Fundraising Event Was Cancelled, Now What? Adapting During COVID-19
- Wednesday, April 1, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. — Learn how to pivot to virtual events and still meet your goals, shape your message to convey your organization’s urgent needs, stand out, and be sensitive the realities of a pandemic. Experts will be present to answer questions.
Panel Q&A: Remote Work During (and Beyond) COVID-19
- Thursday, April 2, 3 to 4 p.m. — A panel of experts will share their knowledge of the tools and best practices to create a successful work-from-home culture at your organization.
Unified Communications for Nonprofits
- Wednesday, April 8, 2 p.m. — Learn how to update your communication system from traditional landlines to a system that gives your staff the flexibility to receive and make calls from their cell phone or home office, instant message, video call, conference call, and screen share.
Walk the Walk: Tech Committees That Work
- Thursday, April 9, 2 p.m. — Insights on how a cross-organizational team focused on leveraging technology to improve innovation and satisfaction across your staff.
Donor Management Software Best Practices
- Tuesday, April 21, 1 to 2 p.m. — Learn about donor management software best practices, including customizing to your organization’s needs, cleaning data, defining data standards and coding, and the staff training.
Online Survey Tools and Techniques
- Tuesday, May 19, 1 to 2 p.m. — Learn the tools and best practices for designing an online survey, how to recruit participants, and data analysis.
Companies: Tech Impact
Series: How to Work Remotely
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.