If you want a job in tech, look no further than NET/WORK — the tech job fair organized by Technical.ly.
More than 20 businesses, startups and organizations that are looking to hire will be at the Baltimore Museum of Industry next Wednesday, Feb. 17 from 4-8 p.m.
Peruse the full list below, but if you want the best chance to meet these organizations and get hired, you’ll want to come out next week.
Tickets are $10 to attend, but if you can only make it to the happy hour (7-8 p.m.), it’s only $5.
Here are the organizations looking to hire/meet local talent:
(It’s a who’s who of exciting Baltimore tech firms.)
- Chalk + Chisel
- Efflux Systems
- Eyemaginations, Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase
- Laureate Education
- Mind Over Machines
- Olenick & Associates
- Onyx Point
- Response Labs
- Simple Information
- Subscribe Pro
- Systems Alliance
- Technically Media
- Terbium Labs
- Tenable Network Security
- Under Armour
- Vision Technologies, Inc.
- Vivanda, Inc.
- Yet Analytics
Plus, you won’t want to miss these incredible perks:
- Find opportunities with community groups like Code in the Schools
- Get professional headshots from ZMB Media
- Resume reviews from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Learn about 360 Product Viewer using HTML5 with Shea Frederick, Front-end Architect, Under Armour
- Happy hour with wine, beer and snacks sponsored by Tenable
Looking to hire and interested in exhibiting at NET/WORK? There are still a few spots left! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.