The August edition of demo series Tech Breakfast continued to showcase startups along the eastern seaboard. Last week, startups from Washington, D.C., Baltimore and Philadelphia demoed, including:
- My Study Rewards, a Washington, D.C. area app in private beta that hopes to let users “explore, build and test real applicable knowledge,” and get rewarded for doing so.
- Reminded.me, a Philadelphia-based app cofounded by Temple senior Zak Kissel that aims to be a digital personal assistant.
- Knick Knack Learning, a Philadelphia-based edtech spinout of Wilco Electronic Systems that provides low-cost tablets with STEM content for students. Knick Knack Learning is currently part of GoodCompany Group‘s social enterprise summer accelerator.
- Sol-X, a Baltimore-based company that builds software and hardware for space travel.
- FanCheer Interactive, a startup that offers a social companion app to watching sports games. The company recently partnered with Temple University to pilot its app during Temple’s football season. Founded by Greg Sampson, FanCheer is based out of Center City incubator Seed Philly.