On the Market is a Technical.ly column where we highlight noteworthy job openings and the people who are lookin’. Got a submission? Email us and tell us why it belongs in the roundup.
User1st, a Washington, D.C.-based provider of software solutions for web accessibility, has six open tech positions listed. Launched in 2012, the company helps organizations stay accessible to individuals with disabilities and stay compliant with web accessibility legislation.
These open positions require a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field, and may be located at the company’s client’s site in Seattle, Wash.
These are the full-time positions the company is looking to fill:
- QA Specialist – Web Accessibility
- Quality Assurance (QA/UAT) Specialist
- Solutions Integrator – Junior Level
- Accessibility Developer – Fullstack Front End/UI/UX/Web Developer
- Project Manager
Plus, if you haven’t gotten a chance to read this yet, check out this guest post from User1st Founder and CEO Amihai Miron on the six myths about making your website accessible to people with disabilities.
The Binary Fountain, an online reputation management platform for enterprises, healthcare organizations and small and medium-sized businesses, is hiring for five positions to work out of its McLean, Va.-based office. The company uses a cloud-based platform to sift through its customer’s reviews to provide actionable insights to improve their customer experiences and nurture growth.
The Binary Fountain is looking to hire a software engineer, IT support engineer, customer care engineer, senior Linux system engineer and a marketing coordinator. All of the positions are full-time and either require a college degree or equivalent experience.
FiscalNote is hiring for several positions to work out of its Washington, D.C., office. Launched in 2013, the company runs a legislative prediction platform and has shown much growth since its inception, including its CQ Roll Call acquisition a year ago this month. Some of the open positions includes a senior data engineer, a business intelligence lead, a senior back-end engineer and a director of data engineering. The list of jobs also includes some CQ Roll Call open positions.
Here are more jobs, courtesy of our tech jobs board:
- Certified Records Manager at Millican & Associates
- Assistant Controller at Upside Business Travel
- Full Stack Engineer at Crossbeam
- Data Scientist at WalletHub
- Head of Public Sector at Orbital Insight
- Senior Software Engineer at Crossbeam
- QA Analyst at The Washington Post*
- Digital Analyst – Audience Development & Analytics at The Washington Post
- Site/ Full Stack Engineer at The Washington Post
- Account Executive at SmartLogic
- Full Stack Developer at The Washington Post
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at The Washington Post
- Software Developer at The Motley Fool
- Account Executive at TransitScreen
- Experienced Software Engineer – Backend at Nava*
- Client Service Analyst at Factory Four
*Denotes a Technical.ly Talent client. Talent clients get guaranteed inclusion in our monthly On the Market series.