Clear your schedules, my friends, because it is time to get those jobs.
Technical.ly will host its third NET/WORK Delaware, a hiring event where organizations can show off their company culture and attendees can show off their personality. We just had NET/WORK Philly and it was great. If you missed it, no worries, no need to travel to Philadelphia — we’re coming to you and the First State is bringing the swag.
Tickets are $10 (or $5 if you just want to attend the happy hour).
Different than last year, the 2017 edition of NET/WORK will be moving to Wilmington to 1313 Innovation’s lower atrium. Last year, over 15 companies and organizations came out in full force and this year, we are expecting even more.
We know that great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job, so we’re building an environment where employers and attendees can test the “fit.” Suits and ties are optional and conversations that dig deep are encouraged.
Enjoy this acrostic of all the cool stuff that will be there:
- Network with over 150 attendees and over 15 companies.
- Extra time is available to network at a happy hour from 7-8 p.m.
- Take a professional headshot for your next LinkedIn photo.
- Workshops for dev and career topics will take place every ten minutes.
- Opportunities to hang with our region’s coolest tech companies.
- Resume reviews to get noticed for your next interview.
- Keep in touch with everyone you meet. Collect those biz cards.
(Yes, this event is somewhere you want to be and we’re excited about it.)
You want more? We got you.
- NET/WORK in Baltimore is on Thursday, Feb. 23, at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. For more info, click here.
- NET/WORK in DC is on Wednesday, March 29 at The Iron Yard. For more info, click here.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.