This is not some boring old resume exchange.
On Feb. 23, Technical.ly Philly will host its third NET/WORK, a technology jobs fair where organizations can show off their company culture and attendees can show off their personality.
More than 500 attendees and 50 companies attended our second annual NET/WORK event in February 2015.
The 2016 edition of NET/WORK will be held at Fishtown’s new music venue, The Fillmore Philly, and will feature over 60 local tech organizations ready to hire.
We know that great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job, so we’re building an environment where employers and attendees can test the “fit.” Suits and ties are optional and conversations that dig deep are encouraged.
The event will feature a “coffeeshop” area for networking and coworking, dev-focused workshops, resume reviews, LinkedIn-appropriate head shots and more. Yes, there is also a happy hour for even more casual networking and for those more passive job seekers.
These 22 companies are already confirmed to participate:
- Aspect Consulting
- Brio Solutions
- Chariot Solutions
- eMoney Advisor
- Kepler Group
- s2s Communications
- Susquehanna International Group
- Therapy Notes
- Tonic Design Co.
Attend if you are:
- Looking for full-time work with company that fits your skills and personality.
- Seeking opportunities in technical careers, including front-end design, back-end development (PHP and Django), object-oriented programming (including Python, Java and other mobile and database development), software and other engineering disciplines, UX, UI, product and project management.
- A recent graduate looking for an apprenticeship.
- Interested in freelance gigs.
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities.
- Looking to network.
- Have technical skills and want to attend a community event about tech company culture, professional development in a cool venue and a great social environment.
You can also join us at NET/WORK job fairs in our other markets:
- Technical.ly Baltimore is hosting NET/WORK Baltimore on Feb. 17, 2016 at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. For more info click here.
- Technical.ly DC and Technical.ly Delaware will also be hosting their own NET/WORK events in March, dates TBA.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.