In case you haven’t checked your calendar, Delaware Innovation Week – Technical.ly’s yearly celebration of all things Delaware tech – is nearly here.
To get this year’s celebration started off right, we’re planning a big, artsy kickoff party alongside our partners at Delaware College of Art and Design – on Nov. 2 from 5 to 8 p.m. – at DCAD’s massive second floor space in downtown Wilmington.
Before we dive into the dozen of #DIW18 events and programming to celebrate the local tech ecosystem and its successes, we should get together and party the night away. That’s what the kickoff is all about.
Here’s the game plan for the evening (in any order you prefer!):
- Get the latest #DIW18 swag from Technical.ly Delaware and other local brands.
- Grab a bite to eat from local restaurants serving up sample
- Sip on a tasty drink (be they alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, this event is family friendly!)
- Play some locally crafted games
(Interested in demoing your game or product at the kickoff? Apply here.)
We’ll have everything you’ll expect at a tech community party PLUS some surprises. Here are the sponsors you should thank for making all of that possible:
- Barnes & Thornburg (Business Track)
- Christiana Care (Dev Track)
- Buccini Pollin (Business Track)
- Archer Group (Business Track)
- M&T (Kickoff Supporter)
- CS Global (Dev Track)
Interested in activating your brand at DIW18 Kickoff? If you are a local business or you make your products in the state of Delaware, we are hoping to showcase as many brands as possible. We can also create an experience for your brand – just hit us up! See more info here or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What: DIW18 Kickoff event
Date: November 3, 2018, 5:00 – 8:00pm
Where: Delaware College of Art and Design (DCAD) 600 N Market St, Wilmington, DE 19801
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.