Every Thursday morning at 8:30 a.m. EST, find all the stories you need to know about your friendly telecommunications giant in the Comcast Roundup. Get an e-mail subscription for our Comcast news updates.
- Beyond NBC Universal: Comcast Talks Growth | CNBC H/T Philly Post
- Cox Apes Apple, Comcast Joins Blockbuster in Cable Retail Push | Bloomberg News — Comcast and other cable operators are entering the retail storefront market.
MIGHT BE OF INTEREST
- Comcast Divvies Up CIM Pre-NBCU Merger; Banse Changing Roles | paidContent — Many of the details around merging Comcast and NBC Universal if their acquisition gets regulatory approval aren’t being shared, but those around the previously standalone Comcast Interactive Media are.
- Jeff Zucker (still) mum on (his) future at NBC Universal | Media Life
- Comcast Unlikely to Boost Investment in Clearwire | Wall Street Journal: Digits H/T Philly Tech News
GIVE A GLANCE
- Phillies’ Comcast ratings set another record | Philadelphia Business Journal
- The Creative Economy – A Comcast and Center for American Progress Event | Comcast Voices
When there is just too much Comcast news to follow, the Comcast Roundup will be there every Thursday morning at 8:30 a.m. EST