Every Thursday morning at 8:30 a.m. EST, find all the stories you need to know about your friendly telecommunications giant in the Comcast Roundup. Get an e-mail subscri ption for our Comcast news updates.
- Comcast to FCC: Keep Hulu info secret [Politico] — “According to a letter placed in the commission’s public file on Wednesday, the company contends that a document it will soon file with the FCC detailing its deal with the Internet site that shows NBC and other network programming is too sensitive for the public to see.”
- Comcast Has Been To My House 12 Times, Still No Cable [Consumerist]
- Comcast tops in adding broadband subs [Fierce Cable] — “…Comcast more than doubled its nearest competitor, AT&T, by adding one million net broadband customers over the course of the last year.”
- Comcast Begins Effort to Launch 10 Independent Networks [Comcast blog] — A call to support 10 ethnic and racially diverse stations
- 5 Ways GE Plays the Tax Game [ProPublica] — How the deal with Comcast for NBC affects
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.