D.C.-based Cabinet Health has been selected to participate in the 2020 Techstars Anywhere accelerator program.
Founded in 2018, the pharmacy startup is working to make medicine more accessible to people. Cabinet Health is one of 10 companies selected for Techstars’ remote accelerator program, and it’s the only one hailing from the District.
This unique accelerator program doesn’t require companies to relocate to be a part of it. The 13-week program will meet for classes in San Diego, Boulder, Colorado and New York. Participating startups will continue to scale their operations with the help of Techstars mentors from Google, Foundry Group, Venture Voodoo Partners and more. To kick off the accelerator, participating startup founders gathered in San Diego for a few days last week to cowork and network.
The program will conclude with a demo day on April 23. Here’s a full list of the participating startups, with some descriptions from Techstars:
- Cabinet Health
- The Crafter’s Box, an online alternative to traditional arts & crafts hobby stores.
- Forecastr, a site for CEOs to forecast cash flow.
- MILKRUN, an online store featuring food for purchase from local farms and producers.
- Pangian, an AI-powered global remote network empowering top talent to work remotely anywhere.
- Symba, a platform for companies to manage short-term employment options.
- Tot Squad, an online marketplace connecting new parents with specialty baby services.
- The Vanlife App by Sekr, an app featuring free campsites, facilities, gatherings and people nearby.
- Workfrom, a startup working to create social, professional and economic infrastructure for individuals and teams who work remotely.
- Xmetryx, a team relationship management software.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.