Baltimore magazine held its annual Best of Baltimore party and launched its issue this month, and there were a handful of nods toward technology.
- 12 O’Clock Boys — the documentary about dirt bike culture that crowdfunded its way to local web celebrity.
- Mobtown Moon — the Pink Floyd honor spectacle will be a part of Baltimore Innovation Week.
- Uber — the town car service app that has rolled out new features recently.
- Justin Fenton — the popular Baltimore Sun crime reporter whom we all love on Twitter.
- Baltimore Crime — The killer blog that is also up for a Baltimore Innovation Week Award.
- The Sun on Baltimore city speed cameras — Killer series on the troubled program in city IT infrastructure.
- Technical.ly Baltimore — Yup, full disclosure — and we’re blushing now — Baltimore magazine very kindly nodded to us. Thanks! And, yeah, our lead reporter Andrew Zaleski contributed to the Baltimore magazine issue elsewhere, but was not involved in our being chosen.
- Booze News — Like Baltimore Crime, we too love the close coverage on the city liquor control board.
- Baltimore Brew — The local legend.
- Carol Ott — Baltimore Slumlord Watch blogger
- Cyberguys computer repair