Baltimore magazine held its annual Best of Baltimore party and launched its issue this month, and there were a handful of nods toward technology.
- 12 O’Clock Boys — the documentary about dirt bike culture that crowdfunded its way to local web celebrity.
- Mobtown Moon — the Pink Floyd honor spectacle will be a part of Baltimore Innovation Week.
- Uber — the town car service app that has rolled out new features recently.
- Justin Fenton — the popular Baltimore Sun crime reporter whom we all love on Twitter.
- Baltimore Crime — The killer blog that is also up for a Baltimore Innovation Week Award.
- The Sun on Baltimore city speed cameras — Killer series on the troubled program in city IT infrastructure.
- Technical.ly Baltimore — Yup, full disclosure — and we’re blushing now — Baltimore magazine very kindly nodded to us. Thanks! And, yeah, our lead reporter Andrew Zaleski contributed to the Baltimore magazine issue elsewhere, but was not involved in our being chosen.
- Booze News — Like Baltimore Crime, we too love the close coverage on the city liquor control board.
- Baltimore Brew — The local legend.
- Carol Ott — Baltimore Slumlord Watch blogger
- Cyberguys computer repair
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.