Everyone seems to have some prediction or a strong opinion about how big data and technology will play a role in our future these days. Do you have something to say that would benefit others and add real value to the conversation?
I’m looking for speakers for The Analytics & Technology Summit 2016 (A&T Summit), a conference hosted by Dover-based data analytics consulting firm KA Analytics, where I’m a senior data scientist. A&T Summit is designed to stage out the latest cutting-edge analytics that help businesses optimize and compete more effectively in today’s data-driven economy.
Women and people of color are encouraged to register.
- Theme: How to leverage business analytics and technology to optimize productivity
- When: Sept. 22, 2016 (8 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Where: The Mill Space, 1007 N. Orange St., Wilmington
A&T Summit covers a wide and rich array of interesting topics that pertain to business development and growth strategies. I’m looking for presentations in the following areas of expertise, as well as on broader related topics to these areas:
- Mobile technology
- Banking/Financial technology
- Predictive analytics, business analytics
- Consumer behavior analytics
- Big data, data mining, data intelligence, business intelligence
- Cloud computing, Data storage, cybersecurity
- Digital marketing, marketing analytics
- Social media
- Business software solutions
Why speak at A&T Summit?
- Get exposed on analyticsummit.com website and connected with our network partners
- Access to all conference sessions at no cost
- Network with businesses, sponsors/exhibitors, decisions makers, investors, tech professionals and attendees
- Get up to five complementary conference registrations at discounted price (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
- Get special or free registration for our conferences/events
We look forward to seeing you at the conference! Stay tuned for the full lineup announcement coming soon.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.