This post is part of a media sponsorship.
This is a chance for teams to organically form around innovative ideas in health IT (as determined by popular vote) and then it’s a 54 hour frenzy of business model creation, coding, designing, and market validation. The event will include networking across disciplines: technical, design, business, clinical and an opportunity to build lasting relationships.
Register here ($99-$119) for Startup Weekend Health. Use discount code “TechPhilly” for 20% off the $20 Sunday-only spectator tickets if you want to see what comes out of the weekend.
Startup Weekend is a global grassroots movement of active and empowered entrepreneurs who are learning the basics of founding startups and launching successful ventures.
Teams will get access to an experienced panel of judges and mentors that will provide guidance throughout the weekend. Prizes include an invitation to a final round interview for DreamIt Health Incubator’s Spring Class, the chance to meet the Leadership of Independence Blue Cross‘ Innovation and Strategy Group and more.
- Gary Kurtzman, MD â€“ Safeguard Scientifics
- Brian Milch – McKinsey & Company
- Chris Baglieri – konciergeMD
- Anthony Gold – Healthy Humans
- Woojin Kim â€“ Montage Healthcare
- Kevin Jackson â€“ Artisan Mobile
- Lee Jones â€“ GSI Health
- Melissa Morris Ivone – Curalate
- Dan Kruse – Impart Creative
- David St. Claire – MEDecision
- Rick Pettine – Siemens
- Mentors from Independence Blue Cross
Full Disclosure: Technically Philly is a media sponsor of Startup Weekend Health.