In February, Technical.ly Philly will host its second year of NET/WORK, a technology jobs fair where organizations can show off their company culture and attendees can show off their personality.
It’s more than your typical resume exchange.
More than 350 attendees and 40 companies attended our first NET/WORK Philly event in February 2014.
The 2015 edition of NET/WORK will be held Feb. 10, at Union Transfer and will feature over 60 local tech organizations ready to hire.
We know that great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job, so we’re building an environment where employers and attendees can test the “fit.” Suits and ties are optional and conversations that dig deep are encouraged.
The event will feature a “coffee shop” area for one-on-one professional development programming, and a chance for LinkedIn-appropriate head shots. Yes, there is also a happy hour for even more casual networking.
Those who RSVP will be matched in advance with organizations whose culture best suits their personality.
Attend if you are:
- Looking for full-time work with company that fits your skills and personality.
- Seeking opportunities in technical careers, including front-end design, back-end development (PHP and Django), object-oriented programming (including Python, Java and other mobile and database development), software and other engineering disciplines, UX, UI, product and project management.
- A recent graduate looking for an apprenticeship.
- Interested in freelance gigs.
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities.
- Looking to network.
- Have technical skills and want to attend a community event about tech company culture, professional development in a cool venue and a great social environment.
Technical.ly is also expanding NET/WORK to two other markets.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.