The Herndon, Va.-based cyber accelerator MACH37 announced yesterday that they have opened applications for their Spring 2016 cohort.
Eight companies will eventually be selected to take part in the 90-day program beginning in March. Accepted companies will receive $50,000 in investment on day one, and then, following the completion of the program, up to $100,000 in matching funds will be available for companies based in Virginia. In most circumstances, MACH37 requests 8 percent in equity against their investment (that would value your company at $625,000, though, of course, the valuation game can be a bit more complicated than that).
Ideal companies are:
- Building a disruptive information security technology product
- Delivering foundational security capabilities that enable new products and markets
- Committed to turning their labor into commercial success
- Seeking help with startup capital, introductions and navigating pitfalls
- Looking for rapid growth through venture capital
- Willing to be based in Virginia for the entire 90-day program, and commit to the venture full-time
- Consist of a team of 2-4 cofounders
If this describes your cybersecurity startup, applications are now being accepted here.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.