Delaware Innovation Week 2017 is so so close and we are getting v v excited.
This year at our Dev Conference we are doing a little job fair. Yup, companies are hiring for the top tech talent in Delaware and we thought what better way to find those people than to combine it with our very own Dev Conf attendees. Makes sense, right?
From 12:00–1:30 p.m., right before our Dev Talks and right after our Dev Workshops, we will highlight the following companies below.
Here’s who they are and what they are hiring for:
- The financial services firm is looking for the brightest engineering minds to solve the world’s most complex financial challenges.
- This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in marketing or communications who would like experience designing, executing and analyzing marketing initiatives. (Marketing major not required,)
Looking for it all. Full-stack developers, junior full-stack developers, backend developers, web developers and more.
The finance giant has its eyes set on those who can transform smart solutions in the areas of software engineering, application support, data science, cybersecurity and so much more. Check out the open roles here.
- The creative agency wants someone who is passionate about crafting code that is beautiful and elegant. The firm’s development team is comprised of technologists who understand and are able to reconcile the goals of development, design and business.
The coworking space and incubator will be there looking for the perfect candidates.
Directly following the job fair, be sure to join us for the Dev Talks!
You will hear:
- How to learn Kotlin
- Tips for mastering React JS
- How JPMorgan Chase is delivering 24/7 personalized banking from virtually everywhere
- Current best practices for building microservices
- Tips for better development through documentation
- How application security affects the everyday developer
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.