A post-mortem love story for a video game. A game designer’s take on the universe.
That’s what Cipher Prime cofounders Will Stallwood and Dain Saint will talk about at Game Developers Conference, the world’s largest game developer conference, held in San Francisco this week. It’s their first time speaking at the conference, Stallwood said, though their games have been mentioned before.
“It’s a massive deal and I’m super excited,” Stallwood wrote to us. He’s going to talk specifically about the Cipher Prime game Intake.
Young game developer Greg Lobanov will also be one of ten speakers for the conference’s closing “Indie Soapbox” session.
Here’s who else from the Philly tech scene will be speaking at conferences outside of Philly. Hit us up in the comments if we missed you.
- Corinne Warnshuis of Girl Develop It, Lesbians Who Tech Summit
- Jessica McGlory of (current DreamIt Ventures company) Forecastr, Lesbians Who Tech Summit
- Justin Campbell of Promptworks, MountainWest RubyConf and LambdaConf
- Leslie Birch, Soha Smart
- John Riviello of Comcast, University of Illinois Web Conference and WebConference at Penn State
- Andrea Kaldrovics and Juliana Perry of Bryn Mawr College, University of Illinois Web Conference
- Jon Moore of Comcast, Software Architecture Conference and GlueCon and QCon
- Kathryn Killebrew of Azavea, FOSS4G-NA
- Kimberly Blessing of ThinkBrownstone, Fluent
- Pam Selle of Comcast and Corey Leigh Latislaw of Kids On Computers, Write/Speak/Code
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.