Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
We know we talk a lot. Each week, you let us into your inbox to share the latest jobs and news from the Technical.ly network.
But this week, we want to hear from you. How can we improve TWIJ, bringing you the news and opportunities you need?
Take a minute (five, actually) to tell us how we can improve the newsletter, and we’ll enter you for a chance to win a $25 gift card to boot. You have until July 31 to tell us what you think!
Thank you in advance for your time! We’re looking forward to incorporating your feedback into our new and improved TWIJ.
From spoken word to software architecture, how Apostrophe Technologies’ CTO Tom Boutell pursued his passions to find his present role.
Is it a summertime slump or something else? Five habits that might make your team less motivated.
With an $820 million fundraising round, Pittsburgh-based autonomous vehicle company Aurora keeps trucking toward its slated 2024 commercial launch.
How’s this for a “What I Did Over the Summer” essay? Five Delaware high schoolers are learning the importance of leadership through Bank of America’s paid summer internship.
Philly + Delaware
- At the nexus of healthcare and data, HealthVerity is hiring an Account Director, Emerging BioPharma, and Account Lead, Government Sales.
- Financial services firm Macquarie is looking for a:
- Come work with Comcast. The media company is searching for a:
- Reimagine the email service with Fastmail. The software startup is seeking a Platform Team Lead.
DC + Baltimore
- Women-owned creative agency FastSpot is seeking a Senior Designer and Designer.
- Social change nonprofit Baltimore’s Promise is searching for a Director, Data Infrastructure and Technology.
- Digital services firm Fearless is hiring for several roles, including:
- Integrated marketing and PR agency The Brand Guild is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate.
- Meta’s Reality Labs Research is hiring a Codec Avatars Software Engineer.
- The Sheetz Technology and Innovation Center is seeking a Senior System Administration Technologist.
- Robotics solutions company HEBI Robotics is looking for an Assembly Technician.
- Driverless car startup Motional is searching for a Motion Planning Engineer.
- Digital marketing consultancy Seer Interactive is looking for a Director of Marketing.
- Self-proclaimed “software for mining geeks” start-up Hiveon is hiring a Business Analyst.
- Carbon Counts Tech is gamifying environmental stewardship and needs a Product Manager.
- Consumer-focused healthcare company Amino is searching for a Data Engineer.
Take some time to tell us what you think about TWIJ. We’ll be back to our regularly scheduled newsletter banter next week.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.