Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Sharpen your pencils, and get ready to head back to class.
A professor at Texas State University went viral last week with his announcement of a spring 2024 course on the pop star Harry Styles.
The study on celebrity culture has garnered attention across the web, but unfortunately, the in-person class is capped at 20.
While you may not be able to take your studies in this One Direction, there are plenty of job opportunities to learn more about below.
It’s all about the benefits. Once reserved for the Silicon Valley tech scene, here are some of the most common employee perks offered at tech companies across the country.
This meeting should be an email: How Bron Gondwana, CEO of private email company Fastmail manages communication across international offices. (A hint? It’s email.)
Wawa is more than just a destination for a hoagie, the store is expanding its experience through digital experiences.
In the latest How I Got Here, product manager and team lead at Octaria Software Development, Matthew Lowinger explains how he conquered imposter syndrome and grew his career.
- Experience design and software development firm Think Company is hiring for a variety of roles, including:
- Real estate software and data analytics company STRATIS IoT is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer.
- Springboard Collaborative is on a mission to close the literacy gap and is searching for a Technical Product Manager.
- Data integration middleware company SwiftData is looking for an Entrepreneurial .NET Developer.
- Guru’s knowledge management solution is taking aim at improving workplace communication and is seeking a Senior Data Scientist.
- Wawa is hiring an IT Service Delivery and Operations ITSM Lead to develop and enhance its IT service management capabilities.
- Join autonomous aerial robot system developer Exyn Technologies as a Production Technician.
- 14 West is looking for several new hires, including a:
- Bonterra creates technology for nonprofits and campaigns and is on the lookout for a Director, Product UX & Design.
- PNC Financial Services is hiring a:
- IT services and consulting company Mayvue Solutions is seeking a Mid-Senior Level Software Engineer and an Intern for Human Resources.
Study up! Catch you back here next week.