Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Sign up for the newsletter here.
We all let things go sometimes, even the queen of tidying up herself: Marie Kondo.
At a recent event, “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up” the author admitted that even she succumbs to clutter from time to time. With a busy life and full house, it’s just not attainable to be perfectly tidy all the time, she explained. Instead, she spends time with her kids or just relaxes.
We all let things slide from time to time, but are you holding onto something that doesn’t serve you?
If that thing is a j-o-b, then keep reading for this week’s tidy roundup of roles.
2023’s RealLIST Startups are here. Check out these fastest-rising companies in:
Life science and biotech are booming in Philadelphia. The Curtis, a former publishing house in Washington Square, is adding 200k sq. ft. of lab space to the city.
National Fun at Work Day may have been last Friday, but there’s no reason you can’t make the workplace fun every day, explains Wilmington-founded fun dept.
In light of this weekend’s unrest, we’re revisiting a 2020 piece about how to address trauma and police brutality in the workplace.
- Clean energy tech company Inspire is looking for a Sr. Director, Power Settlements.
- Interested in a role at Technically Media? We’re searching for an Editorial Director.
- Listen to this! Spotify is hiring a Senior Product Manager – Content Intelligence and a Director of Engineering, Content Integrity.
- Join Wawa as a:
- SaaS platform Pinnacle 21 is on the lookout for Software Engineers, a Senior Product Designer and a Software Test Analyst.
- Global financial services firm Macquarie is hiring a Service Desk Analyst.
- Financial management firm T. Rowe Price is hiring a:
- Galen Robotics is searching for a Director of Software Development.
- Logistics platform MediGo is looking for a Mobile Applications Developer.
- Join PNC Financial Services as a:
- AI XPRIZE-winning company Marinus Analytics is seeking a Senior Software Engineer.
- Duquesne Light is hiring a Product & Service Developer.
Try embracing the mess and a new opportunity. See you later!
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.