Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
After five years away from the mic, musician and entrepreneur Rihanna posted a cryptic message Monday suggesting she’d be taking the stage at the 2023 Super Bowl Halftime Show.
The internet was immediately abuzz. After years of growing her mega-successful business ventures, fans are excited to see Rihanna back on stage, perhaps with some new music.
It just shows that it’s never too late to return to something you love. Maybe you’ll find an opportunity you’ll love below.
Technical.ly and Spotify talked about building culture and recognizing good work in the new work-from-home environment. Here are six takeaways from the conversation.
The legal team at Ballard Spahr explained the ins and outs of founder secondaries and how to get cash from your startup.
The latest free webinar in our series with the City of Philadelphia’s Most Diverse Tech Hub initiative is this Wednesday, September 28, focused on leveraging tech apprenticeships. Sign up to attend here.
Morriah Young, the Philly-based founder of selfie museum Reignbow Room, aims to outwit, outsmart and outlast on the newest season of “Survivor.”
Recruiting isn’t so different from sales, explains Technical.ly’s CEO Chris Wink in this week’s Culture Builder newsletter.
- Spotify is hiring a variety of roles, including:
- Proscia is digitizing pathology to transform healthcare. The company is seeking people for these positions:
- First-of-its-kind business platform Crossbeam is looking for a Go To Market Enablement Manager and Product Designer.
- Help deliver power technology to dentists and their patients with Kleer. The team is looking for a Director of Marketing and Controller.
- Cerity Partners is seeking a Software Developer.
- Certified B Corp Inspire is searching for an Operations Specialist, IT Specialist and Senior IT Specialist.
DMV and Baltimore
- 14 West is seeking a UX Designer.
- The University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) is hiring a Communications Manager.
- Write with us! Technically Media is hiring a Baltimore Reporter.
- PNC Financial Services is seeking a:
- Technology consulting company Mayvue is hiring a Technical Writer.
- The largest early-stage tech startup investor in southwest Pennsylvania, Innovation Works, is looking for a Platform Community Manager.
Time to make some music! We’ll see you again soon.