Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
The internet nearly broke late last week with news of Beyoncé’s seventh studio album, titled “Renaissance.” Fans are waiting for the new album, said to have a more country and dance feel than previous work and dropping on July 29.
But, who says you have to wait a month to get in on the hype? If Beyoncé’s gearing up for her renaissance era, maybe we all should.
Tied to the idea of rebirth, a renaissance marks a time of rediscovery and creativity. While you might not be dropping an album anytime soon, is it time to try something new?
If your rebirth happens to mean a new job, we’ve got some opportunities for you below.
Some personal news … Technical.ly is launching Thriving, a year-long reporting series dedicated to stories about the obstacles and opportunities real people face in reaching their economic goals.
Renée Cummings, data activist and keynote speaker at the Partnership to Advance Responsible Technology’s Responsible Technology Summit, spoke on the importance of inclusive tech through collaboration.
Could this meeting be an email? Engineer manager Leemay Nassery addresses the eternal conundrum of meetings in this week’s edition of The Lossless Leader.
Philly-founded logistics platform Chain.io announces an $11 million Series A round.
- Technically Media (the team behind TWIJ!) has an opening for a Business Intern.
- Guru is reimagining the way people share information in the workplace. The Philly and SF-based company is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager.
- Think you could be the next Senior UX Designer at Think Company?
- ReturnLogic is working to revolutionize ecommerce retail returns and is looking for a Product Management Director.
- Wanna work with Wawa? The convenience store retailer is searching for a Product Owner and Information Security Analyst.
- Germantown Academy is looking for a Network and Cyber Security Administrator.
- STRATIS IoT is making apartments and buildings smarter, and is hiring a variety of roles, including:
- Tune into a new role at audio streaming platform Audacy as a Cloud Architect.
- Business services firm 14 West has several openings:
- B2B marketing company Media Tradecraft needs an Ad Operations Manager.
- Arlington-based media org Axios seeks an Account Executive, Software Sales.
- Want to be the bridge between the Pittsburgh tech scene and the public? Technical.ly is hiring a Pittsburgh Reporter.
- Black Tech Nation Ventures is hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant.
PNC Financial Services is looking for a variety of candidates, including:
Be your own Beyoncé for now, and we’ll see you back here next week.