Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
When was the last time you visited your local library? April 3 to 9 marks the American Library Association’s National Library Week. The event encourages people to get out and connect with the resources offered by their local branch.
If you haven’t stopped by your library lately, you may be surprised by its offerings. It’s obviously a quiet place to work with plenty of reading material, but libraries also have amazing community resources, often including resources like resume prep and mock job interviews.
So, if you’re exploring new job opportunities, now may be the perfect time to visit your local library.
Speaking of cybersecurity, is your organization prepared for a $4 million data breach? Collegeville, PA-based SaaS company Infinite Blue is here to help.
Philly-founded RenoFi just announced a $14 million fundraising round. The fintech company wants to make it easier for homeowners to get renovation loans.
In this week’s Culture Builder newsletter, we’re tackling how to handle the dreaded negative Glassdoor review.
Wondering what in the world is Web3? We’ve got you covered.
Learn how Comcast business product manager Carly Beaumont navigated a year of change at the media giant and at home.
- ReturnLogic has several openings to work on its ecommerce platform including DevOps Engineer and Senior Fullstack Software Engineer.
- Merchstack is building the future of commerce and needs a Senior NodeJS Developer.
- Want to make dental care more accessible to others? Philly-based Kleer is seeking a Support Specialist.
- Clinical trial data software and services company Pinnacle 21 is hiring a UX Engineer.
- Think Company solves business problems for all types of industries. The EST-operating remote team is looking for a Senior Visual Designer.
- Work with Wawa. The fan-favorite convenience store is hiring several roles, including:
- HealthVerity is hiring a Recruiter.
- Global financial services firm Macquarie is looking for a Quality Engineer.
- Attention, students and other learners! FinLocker is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern.
- Media startup Axios is growing its local market journalism and is hiring a:
- Money Map Press is looking for a UX Designer & Research Strategist.
- Passionate about cloud enablement solutions for AWS? Kion (formerly cloudtamer.io) is searching for a Release Engineer.
- Searching for a career in financial services? PNC is hiring for several roles in the area, including:
- Next-gen farming startup Four Growers is seeking a Controller.
- SaaS healthcare technology company treatspace is searching for a Head of Outbound Sales.
Support your local library, and we’ll see you real soon!