Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
It’s hot, the days are long, and it’s the perfect time of year to sneak in a power nap. Not to be confused with an hour-plus nap where you wake up groggy and confused, taking a short nap in the day might just be the ultimate work productivity hack. If you’re unconvinced, look at the research. A 20-minute nap can leave you feeling refreshed, with improved memory and higher “cognitive power” overall.
So wanna be smart with the memory of an elephant? Time to hit the hay.
And if you’re dreaming about a new job, keep reading.
With its latest round of seed funding, BlastPoint is launching into next-level data analytics.
412 Venture Fund wants to take VC funding local.
Innovation comes to North Point Breeze. Rockwell Park is aiming to be a hub for both corporate and budding entrepreneurs.
And hey, don’t forget to subscribe to Technical.ly’s new daily newsletter recapping all of the week’s Pittsburgh tech reporting.
- LifeX Labs is hiring a part-time Executive in Residence.
- Join PNC Financial Services’ Enterprise Innovation team as a Sr. Innovation Application Architect.
- Abridge AI is seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer.
- Help unlock capital for small businesses. Honeycomb Credit is looking for a Crowdfunding Campaign Manager.
- Rimsys is searching for a Director of Engineering.
- Software service provider Trantor wants a Senior Mainframe Modernization Solution Architect to join its team.
- Vicarious is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer.
- Attention recent grads! Duolingo is hiring a Machine Learning Engineer.
- Argo AI is searching for a Hardware Engineer, Lidar Test & Characterization.
- Tackle climate change through low-cost energy storage at Form Energy. The Battery Data team is looking for a Senior Data Engineer.
- Carnegie Mellon University is on the lookout for a Research Programmer Analyst.
- Launch next level data analysis at Blastpoint. The startup is seeking a Front-End Development Software Engineer.
The Remote Jobs
- Traefik Lab is hiring a Front End Developer.
- Join Linode as a Software Engineer in its Product Development department.
- Axios is searching for a Back-end Engineer.
Power napping is the new power posing. Catch some zzzs, and we’ll see you real soon.
If you want to check on new jobs in the mid-Atlantic region, go ahead and sift through Technical.ly’s jobs board any time.