Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Have a hard time arriving early? You’re not alone.
While you may set a reminder to depart, or plan ahead to make it somewhere on time, the Steelers are taking a decidedly more booming approach.
Because lines to enter Heinz Field have been so long this season, the team is enticing fans to get to their seats early with a pre-game firework show.
The Fireworks Alert Program kicked off (see what we did there?) last Sunday and will continue the rest of the season. Starting an hour before the game, don’t be surprised to see the sky light up in the North Shore for seemingly no reason.
Heinz Field isn’t the only thing lightning up. This week’s newsletter is booming with new opportunities.
Introducing RealLIST Engineers 2021, 10 influential Pittsburgh technologists changing the community for the better.
A team of University of Pittsburgh students will be among the first to compete in the Indy Autonomous Challenge.
Learn how a proactive tax plan can transform a tech business, care of Aronson.
Sheetz is expanding its innovation center in Bakery Square.
Investments are still short of 2020, but Q3’s VC numbers have rebounded in Pittsburgh.
Seegrid was named one of the world’s top autonomous mobile robot providers.
- Attention seasoned life science professionals! LifeX Labs is seeking a Part-Time Executive in Residence.
- 412 Food Rescue is looking for a Senior Software Engineer and a Product Designer.
- Crazy about chemicals? Covestro is on the lookout for a Senior R&D Data Engineer.
- Argo AI is searching for a Senior Software Engineer (C++).
- Improve the personal trainer experience with CoPilot as a Data Scientist.
- Four Growers is revolutionizing the way people farm and hiring a Senior Robotics Engineer.
- Tackle climate change through technology. Form Energy is looking for a Software Engineer.
- Facebook wants a Research Scientist, Audio-Visual Learning.
- Drive into a career in autonomous driving. Motional is seeking a Senior Software Engineer.
- Proofpoint is looking for a Senior Manager, UX.
- Really into robots? Carnegie Mellon University’s Robotics Institute is searching for a Postdoctoral Research Associate.
The Remote Jobs
- Inspire is hiring a Senior Data Engineer.
- Love collaborative problem solving through design? Think Company is looking for a Senior Visual Designer.
- The Tactile Group is searching for a .Net Web Application Developer.
If only every early arrival was celebrated with world-class fireworks. Until then, we’ll see you next week.
If you want to check on new jobs in the mid-Atlantic region, go ahead and sift through Technical.ly’s jobs board any time.