Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
It’s Tech + Health Month on Technical.ly’s editorial calendar, everyone. If there’s anything from the fitness realm that job hunters could use to their advantage, it’s all the motivation and cheers. So we wrote our own cheer to carry you through another week of job hunting:
“Be aggressive! Be, be aggressive!
No matter how many resumes, and job interviews,
Technical.ly is the place to be and soon you’ll say,
‘I found the perfect job for me!’
Be aggressive! Be, be aggressive!”
If you already have your dream job as a tech business owner, it’s time to get down to brass tacks. When’s the last time you examined your taxes? Aronson’s tax partners have been advising tech clients for years and told Technical.ly what trends to watch out for.
Future managers, take note: Temple University’s new Center for Ethics, Diversity and Workplace Culture is a home for research and programming relating to diversity and ethical decision making in the workplace.
Now, it’s really time to cheer: The RealLIST Engineers 2021 list is out for Philly and Delaware. Rooting for the home team!
- Look good, feel good, find your dream job at URBN:
- Senior Software Engineer
- Manager of QA — Software Engineer
- Subscribe to Nuuly’s dynamic workplace as a Web Engineer.
- Smart folks build smart tech for homes at STRATIS:
- Macquarie is seeking:
- Looking for a quick change of pace? Think Company is hiring a temporary Senior Visual Designer.
- Tech Elevator is seeking two full-time coding instructors for its 14-week coding bootcamp. Learn more here!
- Work at Bread & Roses with a purpose — to serve others:
Work from home, or anywhere, with these remote opportunities:
- Senior Software Engineer at cloudtamer.io
- Ruby Developer at Nedap
- Senior Front End Developer at Framework
No more cheers are necessary. You got this!
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.