Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Wearing white is a go
Well, folks, we officially made it past Memorial Day. You know what that means: Philly spends the weekends going down the shore where there’s plenty of Kohr Bros. cones to spare and boardwalk T-shirts to wear,
Whether or not you made it to the beach this Memorial Day, the post-long weekend slump is real, so we won’t waste any more of your time teasing you about sunny days on a hot beach with a cold drink (though, that does sound pretty nice). Instead, find your happy place in this week’s fresh batch of jobs.
If Philly loves anything more than being down the shore, it’s the Eagles. Plus, our sports fans aren’t known for forgiving or forgetting, which means you probably remember the legendary Brian Dawkins. He’s showing up for the city on and off the field with a recent initiative that uses tech to boost high school students’ mental health. #GoBirds.
Meet more do-gooders you want to know with Technical.ly’s RealLIST Connectors 2021. The list contains 20 folks who have dedicated themselves to fostering equitable connections to the tech community, specifically in the past year.
Delaware, we haven’t forgotten about your special beach towns or committed citizens either. Shoutout to Rehoboth, Dewey and DE’s dedicated RealLIST Connectors.
- Swim in the sea of microlending with fintech company Perpay:
- A global company with a Philly footprint sounds pretty special to us. Check out these gigs at infrastructure asset manager Macquarie:
- Want to read a startup success story? Crossbeam is calling:
- Linode’s beach banner would say “We rock.” Check out their list of dev opportunities:
- The Philadelphia Inquirer seeks a Data Reporter / Developer.
- Put your skills on display as a Senior Backend Engineer for the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Go under the backend at Inverse Paradox as a WordPress WooCommerce Developer.
- Be on the next frontier as an Engineering Program Manager for the AI-focused firm FORT Robotics.
- Get campaigning as PICPA’s Digital Marketing Specialist.
#WatersideWFH sounds pretty trendy to us. Go remote full-time with these jobs:
- Senior Software Engineer at cloudtamer.io
- Remote Backend Software Engineer at Avature
Go soak up some sun and don’t forget the SPF. Catch you next week!