Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
From Dr. Dre to Dr. Evil, Sunday’s Big Game saw a wave of nostalgia so large that even the “blink and you’ll miss them” cameos references something nearly two decades old.
Like it or not, nostalgia and looking back is a powerful tool. While it might be used to market a new internet plan or alcoholic seltzer, reflection on your past experience can help shed light on your future.
And, if that future might include a new opportunity? Well, we’ve got some down below for you, albeit without celebrity endorsement.
Can crypto have a place in civics? Philly’s CIO thinks so.
Exploring ethics: Can a VC fund manager also provide consultancy services to founders seeking VC? Technical.ly explores the topic with Baltimore VC Lolita Taub.
Pittsburgh-based Mindstate Design Lab announced an $11.5 million seed round for its psychedelic solution to therapeutics.
Say it with us: Cybersecurity is for everyone, and here’s how we can train the next generation to navigate the challenge.
The coworking guides are baaaack! Delaware’s rundown of all your shared workspace options in 2022 is up first.
And did you know that Technical.ly is now reporting in Milwaukee? Check out the new This Week in Milwaukee Rising newsletter for profiles of local tech and civic leaders.
- QuotaPath is transforming the commission’s process and is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to help realize its vision.
- Fired up about the future of steel trading? helviX is looking for a Senior Backend Developer.
- Wild about Wawa? The convenience store with a cult following is hiring a Lead Software Engineer.
- Custom software solutions consultancy Restless Labs is searching for a Full Stack Developer (Angular/.Net).
- Perpay believes in financial stability for all. The financial tool company is hiring a Senior Data Developer.
- Head in the clouds? URBN is looking for a Marketing Cloud Strategist.
- Fastmail is focused on improving email services and needs a Customer Advocate / Support Technician.
- Wilmington University is hiring a Front-End Web Developer.
- Enterprise Community Partners is on the lookout for a Salesforce Administrator to join its Columbia, MD office.
- Read all about it! Axios is hiring for several roles in its Arlington, VA office, including:
- Business journalism company Industry Dive is seeking a Business System Analyst.
- PNC Financial Services is looking for an Infra Configuration Consultant.
- Dig digital exhibits? Innovation studio DeepLocal is looking for a Senior Interactive Producer, Permanent Exhibits & Spaces.
- Stronghold Digital Mining is seeking a Chief Technology Officer.
Enjoy a trip down memory lane! We’ll see you when you get back.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.