Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Across the pond, Brits have been celebrating the Platinum Jubilee, marking 70 years of Queen Elizabeth II on the throne.
The occasion has been marked with everything from parades and musical performances to the appearance of Paddington Bear. Offices have even closed to celebrate the momentous event.
While you probably haven’t held a position for seven decades, the question still stands, “When was the last time you celebrated a job well done?”
Don’t be afraid to throw yourself your own party this week.
Miss this year’s Digital Summit in Philadelphia? Here are the biggest takeaways from the event.
Ethereum is making big moves in the coming weeks. Futurist and StratFI founder Jim Lee breaks down what’s at stake with the changes to the popular cryptocurrency.
Temple University’s geospatial data science program merges social issues with hard skills with a professional science masters.
When it comes to building a company, 50 is a magic number. What changes for growing companies when they hit the 50-employee mark?
- Join the team behind TWIJ — Technically Media is looking for a Business Intern for July through September.
- Jun Group wants to upend the advertising industry and is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer.
- Want to improve the return experience for ecommerce retail? ReturnLogic is seeking an HR Generalist.
- Crossbeam is building a unique business operations platform and is hiring a Salesforce Web Developer to enhance the experience.
- Fastmail needs a Support Team Lead.
- SaaS platform developer Infinite Blue is hiring a Solutions Consultant.
- URBN wants a Senior Tibco Engineer.
- Wawa is looking for a CDP Technical Lead and a Senior Software Engineer.
- IT firm Diamond Technologies is searching for an IT Support Technician.
- Leading cloud enablement solution Kion is searching for a:
- Growth stage media startup Axios is looking to add several roles to its Arlington-based office, including:
- PNC Financial Services is looking for a variety of candidates, including:
- The Mellon College of Science at Carnegie Mellon University is looking for a Graphic Designer.
- Artificial intelligence platform Marinus Analytics is hiring a Software Engineer.
Celebrate your successes, and we’ll see you again real soon!