Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
There’s another newsletter making, well, news this week.
Jennifer Lopez announced her marriage to Ben Affleck this weekend in her newsletter “On the JLo.”
While we can’t guarantee any surprise nuptial announcements in our newsletter, we can promise exciting new opportunities and some of the biggest stories of the week.
Treat job candidates the way you would want to be treated, even if they’re not landing the job, advises Talent Board’s Kevin Grossman.
In our latest How I Got Here profile, MaiAda Carpano traces her journey from education to front-end engineering.
Here’s how senior data scientist Belinda Le helps renewable energy company Inspire predict its future.
If you’re seeking funding for your early-stage startup, law firm Ballard Spahr has some info you should know about finding and working with angel investors.
- Want to work to improve connections in the workplace? Knowledge management solution company Guru is hiring a Senior Data Scientist.
- ReturnLogic is transforming the online return process and needs an API Product Manager.
- Custom software solutions creator Think Company is hiring a Director of Business Development.
- Hosting provider IONOS is seeking a Customer Service Representative.
- Crowdfunding platform Honeycomb Credit is looking for a Philadelphia Account Manager.
- Kleer is keeping an eye out for a Director of Marketing.
- Growth-stage media startup Axios is hiring for several roles, including:
- 14 West is searching for a Global Support Specialist.
- Digital strategy firm MissionWired is looking for an Associate Product Manager.
- Black Tech Nation Ventures is searching for an Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning provider Bizowie Cloud ERP wants a Customer Experience Manager.
- Duolingo is hiring an Engineering Manager, Duolingo English Test.
Long live the newsletter! See you next week.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.