Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Mayim Bialik and Ken Jennings.
Who are the new Jeopardy! co-hosts? After a shuffle of guest hosts and months of speculation, the duo officially splits the role formerly filled by Alex Trebek.
Bialik is a neuroscientist and has a background in acting. Jennings made history by winning 74 consecutive games of Jeopardy!
How do your unique experiences make you stand out for certain roles?
Kimberly Klayman of Ballard Spahr shares legal updates on data security, online businesses, and new enforcement trends.
If you’re considering if it’s the right time to start a company, Omar Mencin from Ben Franklin Technology Partners has some advice.
Flatiron School instructor Lindsey Berlin recounts how her experience as a student in the bootcamp’s data science program influences her approach to teaching now.
After nine years of serving up frozen fruit pops, Pete Cooney’s Milwaukee business is popping off.
In a time of economic uncertainty, what should tech founders looking to raise money do?
Say goodbye to ghosting. How Philly-founded Not Another Dating App aims to help more app users meet for dates IRL.
- Help TWIJ reach more people as Technically Media’s Marketing and Engagement Specialist (Internship).
- Certified B Corp Inspire is hiring a Social Media Lead.
- Crossbeam is looking for a Director of Product Design to help perfect its business platform.
- Ready to rework the online return process? ReturnLogic is seeking an API Product Manager.
- Wawa is seeking a BI Product Owner, Information Security Threat Intelligence Analyst, and an SAP Functional Analyst – Finance.
- Ready to welcome visitors back to Philly? Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau is searching for a Website Development Specialist.
- Fastmail is envisioning traditional email and needs a Backend Developer.
- Are you tech-savvy, creative and looking for a part time job? The University of Delaware Institute for Public Administration is looking for a Communications Specialist to work 20 to 25 hours a week. Duties include helping with web maintenance and design, writing content, managing social media, and editing the First State Insights podcast.
- Write all about it! Technically Media is seeking an Editorial Intern for DC and Baltimore.
- The Center for Election Innovation & Research is looking for a Research Manager, Data Analysis.
- Help form digital strategies for campaigns as an Associate Product Manager at Missionwired.
- PNC Financial Services is hiring a:
- Black Tech Nation Ventures is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Visual autonomy aircraft startup KEF Robotics is looking for a Senior Machine Learning/Computer Vision Engineer.
May all your selections be daily doubles. Have a great week!
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.