Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
When the going gets tough, the tough call IT.
The unsung heroes of most company operations, the IT Department is essential to systems running smoothly. Bottom line: if they’re doing a good job, you won’t notice a thing.
That’s why it’s a great time to recognize how IT helps us all today on National IT Professionals Day.
So send ‘em a Slack message of appreciation, or just try not to break anything.
And if you’re an IT professional looking for a new role, we’ve got some opportunities below for you.
Here’s how Module is bringing affordable prefab homes to Pittsburgh and beyond.
Among the nominees for the Mid-Atlantic Emmy Awards is the short film “The Pathway Home,” which follows the transition of Delaware’s upscale Riverfront Wilmington hotel into The Hope Center, a support center for community members without homes.
The University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) announced plans to invest $14 million in economic development that supports fighting community-wide racial, economic and environmental disparities in the state.
Last week was big for Philly-area funding: A group of biotech companies received a collective $240 million in investments.
- Work with Technically Media as a Q4 Business Intern.
- Help deliver powerful technology to dentists and their patients with Kleer. The team is looking for a Full Stack Developer and Sales Development Representative.
- URBN is filling a variety of new roles:
- Experience design and software development firm Think Company is seeking a Client Engagement Manager.
- American Friends Service Committee is searching for an IT Systems Administration Associate.
- Write with us! Technically Media is hiring a Baltimore Reporter.
- Investment management company T. Rowe Price is searching for interns for its 2023 program:
- Healthworx, the corporate venture, development, and commercialization arm of CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, is seeking several candidates:
- The team of marketing professionals at Response Labs is on the lookout for a Senior Media Planner.
- Certified B Corp Inspire is hiring a Retail Partnership Associate to build out its brick-and-mortar strategy.
- PNC Financial Services is seeking a:
- Augmented reality platform Lumis Corp is hiring a Marketing Associate.
Applaud your IT person today. See you next week!