Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
It’s National Day of Encouragement, and we’re here to start your day with a healthy dose of “you can do it!”
Whether it’s a long overdue personal project, updating your resume or finally applying for new opportunities, there’s no time like the present.
If you’re looking for a sign to get started, this is it.
Not sure how to take the first step? We encourage you to check out the fresh crop of opportunities below.
Is now the perfect time for a patent? Kimberly Klayman of Ballard Spahr explains how and when entrepreneurs should start the process.
Maryland startup Wave Welcome wants to use AI to help track firearms and prevent school shootings.
Here’s what the Biden administration’s new regulation regarding overtime pay might mean for you.
For former founders, getting hired in the future might be a challenge.
Philly’s newest tech meetup, sort of: How our abandoned Meetup.com account took on a new life.
- Technical.ly is hiring a Business Development Manager and a Social Media Engagement Manager.
- Healthcare startup Color is looking for a Software Engineer (New Grad).
- Emission-reducing energy company CLEAResult is searching for an SEM Data Analyst.
- Bitni is creating better child welfare tracking technology and needs a Staff Software Engineer – Platform.
- EV Life is on a mission to make electric vehicles more affordable for everyone. The startup is seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer.
Philly + Delaware
- Financial services firm Macquarie is hiring a Chief Architect.
- Care about convenience? Wawa is searching for a Senior Software Engineer.
- Bank on a career in finance. Vanguard is on the lookout for an Application Engineer Tech Lead; AWS, Python.
- Leader in international health and security risk management International SOS is filling a variety of roles, including:
DC + Baltimore
- Human behavior nonprofit ideas42 is hiring a Managing Director, People Operations.
- Responsible AI and governance startup Credo AI is searching for a Technical Product Manager.
- Gridiron IT is seeking a Solutions Architect.
- Genesys is on the lookout for a Senior Software Engineer.
- Meta Quest’s Reality Labs Research is hiring a Systems Engineer.
- What’s the word from the bird? Duolingo is searching for a Senior Android Software Engineer.
- Stack AV is shifting hiring into high gear. The team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Motion Control.
- Gearing up for a new role? Motional is seeking a Principal Motion Planning Engineer.
We believe in you! See you next time.
Knowledge is power!
Subscribe for free today and stay up to date with news and tips you need to grow your career and connect with our vibrant tech community.