Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Welcome back, Washington!
Slowly but surely, we’re entering a new kind of normal — which was made even more real with the announcement that the Washington Monument will reopen on the 14th.
Whether you’ve been clamoring to return in the year since it closed or not, the move signals a significant move for the National Park Service. So, a hearty welcome back to an iconic obelisk. Maybe we’ll see you at the top?
Now, onto some news.
Dcode Capital may have launched in the middle of the pandemic, but the government technology accelerator is continuing to grow and bring on additional funding a year later.
Maryland cybersecurity company Huntress is lending its hand in response to the Kaseya ransomware attack.
Check out these nine Maryland businesses that received funding from TEDCO’s rural tech initiatives.
- The Washington Post is hiring a Senior Front-End Engineer.
- Have a ball! The Washington Nationals are seeking a Full Stack Web Developer.
- Upside is looking for a Data Engineer.
- Join technology-powered global software data and media company FiscalNote as its newest Full-Stack Software Engineer.
- Home Paramount Pest Control is seeking to hire a Network Administrator.
- Bring your technical knowledge and development skills to Redjack. The cyber resilience company is looking for a Rust Software Engineer.
- Aidar Health is on the lookout for a Software Engineer.
- The State of Maryland is hiring a Computer Network Specialist.
- Axios is searching for a Software Engineer.
- Operational resilience company Interos is looking for an Associate Data Scientist.
- CapCenter is seeking a Software Engineer.
- Madwire is hiring a Senior Node.js Software Engineer.
- Clinical trial data software and services company Pinnacle 21 is looking for a Customer Success Manager.
- Linode is searching for a Software Engineer.
May your week ahead be monumental. See you again soon.
If you want to check on new jobs in the mid-Atlantic region, go ahead and sift through Technical.ly’s jobs board any time.